Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm Back With Some Updates

I have managed to sell some stuff on Craig's List as well as on a mommy's website that I am a part of. I also participated in a community yard sale, but that was a whole lotta work for very little money. At this point I am really just selling to clear out the house. Making some money while I'm at it has been a wonderful, and motivating, bonus. I guess it's more of a drawn out yard sale than it is a business.

My impossibly cute, sweet boy turned 18 months old. When the heck did that happen???







I have realized two things about my blogging. One, I really do like it and miss it when I don't blog. Two, it takes up a lot of time. So, I am going to continue to blog, but cut back a bit. I won't be updating as regularly, but my goal is to post two or three times a week.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you are back. And that boy of yours is so dang cute!!!

    Picking up the sun rays was so cute.

    Your baby just turned 18 months and my baby just turned 15 years. "where did the time go" is a great question. My oldest will be 17 in a few months.

    I love that moms your age can blog about what your kids are doing. It's such a great way to journal for the whole family. I would have loved to have done it with my kids.

    You are an amazing mom, asking all the right questions and seeking the best for your child. Continue to stand your ground and be proud of yourself. You are doing the right thing.

    ReplyDelete

 
Google Analytics Alternative